Social Media Policy
P3 may remove comments that do not promote civil discussion.
The following forms of content will not be allowed:
- Obscene, profane, explicit, or racist language;
- Potentially libelous statements, personal attacks, threats, harassment, insults, or language inciting violence;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or political party;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Comments not topically related to the current thread;
- Campaign-related posts of any kind (both candidates and ballot measures);
- Commercial product promotions or solicitations;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that may violate legal ownership interests of another party;
- False or misleading information.
P3 uses external social media as a public service. P3 disclaims liability for advertising, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by P3 or the Town.
Data on or related to P3 social media accounts or pages, including subscriber lists and posted communications, may be a public record subject to public disclosure pursuant to the Colorado Open Records Act, C.R.S. § 24-72-200.1, et seq.