About Pine Curve
About the site
Pine Curve is located to the east of xxxx and offers the largest potential for downtown.
What makes a good downtown?
When analyzing what makes sense being developed at 19801 E. Mainstreet, it's important to consider what makes for a good downtown. Here are a few factors that combine to create a premium downtown area:
A mix of uses including ground floor restaurants with retail, professional offices or lofts on higher floors.
- Places for visitors to stay overnight in downtown, including lodging and dwelling units.
- Active ground floor uses that give people a reason to travel downtown with multiple uses to keep people visiting during the day and evening.
- Attractive and safe spaces for those traveling by foot, bike or car.
- A defined space that is clearly well marked and has a sense of place.
- Public amenities and event spaces for civic, cultural and theme based events.