About EAst Mainstreet
About the site
East Mainstreet is an open parcel of land that was owned by the Town of Parker. It is located across the street from the PACE Center and Discovery Park giving it a good proximity to some of residents favorite places to visit in downtown.
What makes a good downtown?
When analyzing what makes sense being developed at 19801 E. Mainstreet, it's important to consider what makes for a good downtown. Here are a few factors that combine to create a premium downtown area:
A mix of uses including ground floor restaurants with retail, professional offices or lofts on higher floors.
- Places for visitors to stay overnight in downtown, including lodging and dwelling units.
- Active ground floor uses that give people a reason to travel downtown with multiple uses to keep people visiting during the day and evening.
- Attractive and safe spaces for those traveling by foot, bike or car.
- A defined space that is clearly well marked and has a sense of place.
- Public amenities and event spaces for civic, cultural and theme based events.